Forums

Topic: Princess Peach: Showtime!

Posts 101 to 110 of 110

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Thanks for the input, yeah, that "Green, Blue, Grey" logo is on back. Middle East is green, Southeast Asia is Blue, and "Official Product" is in Grey on back. It is interesting since the cart itself is a US copy. It even has the ESRB rating and gave me no problems redeeming gold coins.

Untitled

So I'm guessing Nintendo just repacks the US version in a different case. So far the case is the only thing different with the lack of a rating, and the Green, Blue, Grey logo you pointed out.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Oh, wait.
You said redeeming the gold coins?
Is that redeeming gold coins from every physical Switch games I bought for the eshop ?
How to redeem gold coins from my physical Switch games?

Edit:
Never mind.
I have figured it out.
And waaah... 😩
I only could redeemed two games (60 points and 40 points) from all my Switch games since almost all my Switch games are already more than 1 year and some of them are not USA region as my account is USA version.
I should know this from beginning. 😫

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Yeah, I read online you can't redeem gold coins for another region's game. However the cart is a US copy in a Middle East/Southeast Asia box, it took it and gave me coins.

Looks like you learned something new. I always do it for new games, unless the game is over a year old. For some reason Nintendo won't give you gold points for games released more than a year ago IIRC.

On topic, looking forward to playing some more of this game later. I want to see if I can get the last sparkle on the Swordfighter level before I proceed to the next area. Trying to see how I can get them all in one level.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Sunsy

Apologies for double post, played more this afternoon. Did the figure skating level and the detective level. Had some fun playing that detective level, it was different. Also, I think Peach looks great as a detective.

Also, because of this game, even wearing my Princess Peach shirt today. Being a Peach fan, really liking this game so far.

Uncle_Franklin

I only just discovered that Peach can slide down the banisters in the theatre.

Uncle_Franklin

FishyS

@Uncle_Franklin I love those little touches in the game so much. I think there is one other place she can slide as well in one of the plays.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

MarioVillager92

Been playing last night and I noticed that when you save those yellow guys and they start dancing, Peach dances along when she's right next to them! It's so cute! I even laughed in a "that's so cute" way when I saw them dance together.

@Uncle_Franklin I noticed that when I was playing the demo. It reminds me of Mary Poppins in a way... albeit without the spoonful of sugar song of course!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Uncle_Franklin

I have 1,210 screenshots from this game...

Uncle_Franklin

FishyS

@Uncle_Franklin Like... on purpose or is your controller messed up? I have zero screen shots.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic