Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 18,270

Whydoievenbother

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

A list has leaked that claims to show all the pokemon that will be receiving Mega Evolutions! (Not including Generation 6)
Untitled

Mega Genesect, Torterra, Carnivine, Tropius, Tyranitar and Serperior? Yes!
@Sony_70 Lucario is the star of "POKEMON: Lucario and the mystery of mew".

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

sugarpixel

So, for now, I'm calling that list "fake until proven real". (But I still hope it's real!)

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

MrMario02 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

A list has leaked that claims to show all the pokemon that will be receiving Mega Evolutions! (Not including Generation 6)
Untitled

Mega Genesect, Torterra, Carnivine, Tropius, Tyranitar and Serperior? Yes!
@Sony_70 Lucario is the star of "POKEMON: Lucario and the mystery of mew".

forget all those pokemon my mom on there YAH

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Whydoievenbother

Sony_70 wrote:

Skiddo is god teir.
Untitled

I can identify that this takes place slightly to the east of the tower of mastery. BTW the area for the demo for X/Y takes place on the route from Satulante to Lumiose. Look at the map and see. http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a9/Kalos.png/800px-...

Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

MrWalkieTalkie

The list does have most of my favorites on it. Gengar, Dragonite, Sudowoodo, Heracross, Donphan, Sableye, Luxray, Drifloon, Carnivine, Porygon-Z, Scrafty, Cofagrigus, Druddigon, Bouffalant. So I do hope it's real.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Blast

My favorite two Pokemon of all time are.... Electivire and Medicham. IF THEY GOT MEGA EVOULTIONS... I would cry with joy. I decided that Medicham WILL be in my compeitive battling ev training team for X/Y. So if any of you guys wanna battle... you just heard that Medicham will be in my squad. And I don't think I'm putting myself at a disadvantage... I'm still gonna kick butt (I hope). Drain Punch + Shadow Ball + Ice Punch + ThunderPunch = AWWW YEAAHHH Medicham!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

iwanttodie

Untitled
Mewtwo's second Mega Evolution = Decapitated Mewtwo?

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Mansa

I hope one of the gym leaders matches will take place in a boxing stadium. (reason is because I want to see it in the background during the battle.)
Just wanna see what dragon meteor would look like in the stadium.
... Which reminds me, is there a move that lets the user uppercut his opponent so hard he gets sent flying? (meaning he will be in the sky for one turn. When he lands, he will take a tiny bit of damage)

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

sugarpixel

I really hope that there are no Pokémon who get multiple Mega Evolutions... that'd just be too much.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

I want to see swampert mega evolution(if she doesn't get one i will berserk on gamefreak i will fly to japan and punch them in the face.......as you can see i love my mom swampert)

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

firestarter2398

Bronze wrote:

I hope one of the gym leaders matches will take place in a boxing stadium. (reason is because I want to see it in the background during the battle.)
... Which reminds me, is there a move that lets the user uppercut his opponent so hard he gets sent flying? (meaning he will be in the sky for one turn. When he lands, he will take a tiny bit of damage)

the closest to that is sky uppercut. it doesn't put the opponent in the sky for one turn but i think it's one of the moves that can hit an opponent using fly

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Mansa

It can? I never knew that...
hehehe now I have a way of cracking skulls even when they are in the air. (when I teach the move to a pokemon)

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Joeynator3000

Ok seriously, I keep having dreams that they release this game early (today), but every time I have the chance to buy it...I can't. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

CorporalPegasus

I think that list of Mega evolutions is a bit fishy, doubt Zangoose will get a Mega and Seviper not. If it is true, then i guess Seviper will be extinct soon.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Eel

Bronze wrote:

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

firestarter2398

Bronze wrote:

It can? I never knew that...
hehehe now I have a way of cracking skulls even when they are in the air. (when I teach the move to a pokemon)

i don't know for sure it does that but it seems like the type of move that would
EDIT: just checked and it does hit them flying

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Joeynator3000

firestarter2398 wrote:

Bronze wrote:

the closest to that is sky uppercut. it doesn't put the opponent in the sky for one turn but i think it's one of the moves that can hit an opponent using fly

I forget what its called, but there is a flying move where the user grabs the opponent and takes him into the sky for one turn then drops him.
....Er, DUH, I remember...Sky Drop. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Whydoievenbother

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

Untitled Mewtwo's second Mega Evolution = Decapitated Mewtwo?

It is indeed Mewtwo as the name is the same.

Light Yagami, Death Note
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.