Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 801 to 820 of 3,958

Bolt_Strike

FriedSquid wrote:

I will be extremely disappointed if Game Freak doesn't finally design a new dolphin Pokemon in the new Hawaiian-themed generation as it would be perfect. It's time.

Yeah, we're long overdue for a dolphin Pokemon. Kinda wish we'd had one in 5th gen instead of Not Tentacool.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

LzWinky

Dolphins are just a myth

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joeynator3000

...I want a pet dolphin at some point. -w- lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Pikagirl05

So what's up with this Magearna? Maybe there is some clock tower you catch it in, the clock would fit the night/day sun/moon theme.

Pikagirl05

IceClimbers

Only a couple days until the new details. What are we hoping for/expecting?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Pokefanmum82

i just want to see more details about the world and the Pokés in it. But not too much info about them.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Bolt_Strike

I think they'll mainly focus on the mascots, but they'll probably also talk about some of the characters and maybe reveal some new Pokemon.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Araquanid

Yea they'll most likely just indroduce us to your rival, the champion, a gym or two, show us any navdex type stuff or new battle formats if any exist, maybe a few first route pokemon, more details on the legends and their english names, etc.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

IceClimbers

I'm thinking probably just the names + typing of the mascot legends, the early characters, and maybe an early route Pokemon or two. Not too much.

Tyranexx

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

i just want to see more details about the world and the Pokés in it. But not too much info about them.

This, plus I'm thinking that it might just be info on the cover legendaries. I don't try to have my expectations TOO high for these things.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

KO-Cub

FriedSquid wrote:

I will be extremely disappointed if Game Freak doesn't finally design a new dolphin Pokemon in the new Hawaiian-themed generation as it would be perfect. It's time.

Last time I checked, Japan and Dolphins had a bad history with each other.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DefHalan

New ability to play co-op with friends, wild pokemon would appear in a doublr battle format during co-op. Occasionally people can also "invade" your pokemon game and challenge you to battles. Your real life friends can become your in-game rivals a lot easier. Also the return of secret bases. Those are some things I would like in the game but probably won't be announced anytime soon lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Bolt_Strike

DefHalan wrote:

New ability to play co-op with friends, wild pokemon would appear in a doublr battle format during co-op. Occasionally people can also "invade" your pokemon game and challenge you to battles. Your real life friends can become your in-game rivals a lot easier. Also the return of secret bases. Those are some things I would like in the game but probably won't be announced anytime soon lol

I suspect they'll start that in 8th gen if the NX is a hybrid, that would be a great way to take advantage of a console environment. I'd very much like adventuring with friends in my game in sort of an anime-like dynamic.

Bolt_Strike

Araquanid

@Bolt_Strike

I thought they de-confirmed the NX as a hybrid with the new confirmation of a 3DS successor in development right now.

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

MegaBeedrill wrote:

@Bolt_Strike

I thought they de-confirmed the NX as a hybrid with the new confirmation of a 3DS successor in development right now.

The MH itself was de-confirmed. The company that claimed that was speculating and news sites thought that was an official announcement. As far as we know right now, the NX is the only system in development.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

CM30

So, do you think there might be a legendary Pokemon in this game called 'Marshadow'?

Because back in April, various Pokemon names were trademarked. These turned out to be the starter names in Japanese, and two names that seem like the legendaries from the box art (Solgaleo and Lunaala). But they weren't the only ones:

https://gamingreinvented.com/news/nintendo3dsnews/potential-p...

Something called Marshadow was also trademarked by the same group responsible for the starter and legendary names, yet it doesn't correspond to anything we've seen in a video.

Could this be another new Pokemon from gen 7? What do you think?

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Tyranexx

DarthNocturnal wrote:

@CM30

3rd member of the game's trio, based on Mars and / or black holes?

I'm inclined to believe that as well, though it may also be a standalone legendary.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

IceClimbers

On a side note, I'm starting to think the whole Synchro thing with Ash-Greninja will be in Sun/Moon. Might act somewhat similarly to Mega Evolution, but with a twist.

Don't think they can use the term Synchro though due to legal reasons - Konami could sue them if they did because of Yu-Gi-Oh

Araquanid

Ashninja will probably just be a minor event similar to spikey ear pichu back in gen 4. Nothing too special just a unique appearence change.

Putting ash into the main games would be kinda weird, since he's anime specific. Can't be ashninja without ash being there.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.