Forums

Topic: The New Denpa Men

Posts 101 to 120 of 167

SuperCesco

@FishyS
Sorry, I didn't get the message... ^^'
Wanna try same time today?

Stop ranting, complaining, etc. we have a princess to save!!!

Twitter:

utopianmachine

I'm only one voucher away from completing the Summer Event vouchers. I just need that plain ghost. I've defeated like 120+ of them.... >_<

utopianmachine

Daniel36

@SuperCesco I do. Now, how to go about it?
My User ID is 5G6STZNASU , I go by Daniel.
Guessing your ID starts with 35? I'll send it over.

[Edited by Daniel36]

Daniel36

SuperCesco

@Daniel36
I'll add you once I get home!
My ID Is somewhere in the previous posts

Twitter:

utopianmachine

Tomorrow is Get Gold, thankfully.

Also, if you haven't figured it out, you can have a Denpa Man live in the houses. Each house can hold one. When you go inside the house, press L to bring up the option for a resident to move in. The official FAQ says they gain happiness everyday they're in the house.

utopianmachine

Daniel36

@SuperCesco Crud, I thought you meant the axe demon from the same event. I do not have a berserker spare... But I will try to get you one.

Daniel36

SuperCesco

@Daniel36
Don't lose tour mind on it, and thanks...

BTW, does anyone have any clue where can I find the last Monster in chapter One?
I think I looked everywhere but I still had not even seen It... T_T

Twitter:

utopianmachine

@SuperCesco I read somewhere that you can't encounter the last monster in the 1st dungeon until we progress later in the game.

utopianmachine

SuperCesco

@Daniel36
I'm Sorry; the cost of shopping the Voucher Is 1 jewel and I spenti them all to pick all jewel equipment...
As soon as I get One, I'll send It!

BTW, if you can send an Ace Demon Voucher, I found out I Need that too...

Twitter:

Daniel36

@SuperCesco Do you mean Axe Demon? I can send that one.

I was doing runs for the Berserker and OF COURSE I get TWO Flame Foxer vouchers in a row but no Berserker. This game, seriously.

Daniel36

utopianmachine

@Daniel36 Yeah, drops are so random sometimes. I've only got to get the plain Ghost in the Summer Event to complete it. And I've defeated like 150 of them. But luckily there's a bunch of days left in the event. I'll be really surprised if I don't get it.

utopianmachine

Daniel36

@utopianmachine Do you mean Dark Mist? I have that one for you if you need it.

And of course, in the meantime I got another Flame Foxer, because obviously...

Daniel36

Zude

@Daniel36 you know how percentages work if the standart rate for a voucher is for example 5% and you get +10% rate its not 15% its 5,5% (5% x 110%).

Zude

Daniel36

@Zude Well, it says I have +3% because of equipment, and when I used the items it said +73%, so no, I am guessing they add up.

Or at least, that's what it says.

Yesterday I did the fire trial run for the first time. 5 unique vouchers. 5!! This game... is odd...

Daniel36

utopianmachine

@Daniel36 Thanks for the offer for the Dark Mist. The Summer Event is on for days yet, so I'm going to see if I can earn it before the end of the event. If not, I'll definitely be up to trade later.

utopianmachine

Daniel36

@utopianmachine Sure thing. Unfortunately I only have tomorrow and the day after left to try, since I will be away for a week. So far no luck, though I did get an extra piece of Ghost Equipment.

Daniel36

utopianmachine

181 times defeating Dark Mist, and I got the voucher. August Events at the Summer Resort is complete. Really like the Hunting Bag.

utopianmachine

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic