Forums

Topic: Miitomo Friend Exchange

Posts 181 to 200 of 338

rjejr

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I won't add anyone unless I have some kinda connection to them. Hope you take no offense.

Why should anyone take offense for you yelling at them to get off your lawn?

I think you need to be a little more diplomatic about it - I'm only following men over 40 with kids, or women under 25 who live near me without kids.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

rjejr

@BLPs: That's what BLPs stands for? I always assumed it was a reflection of your Nintendo gaming identity - "I'm just a "blip" on the gaming scene b/c all the cool kids at school play on PC". Sorry about that. I do like this interpretation better. Oh, and I followed/freinded/subscribed/linked whatever it is you do on Twitter.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

rjejr

OK, anybody get Face-to-Face to work? I'm sitting with my kid in the same room on the couch on the same Wi-Fi network w/ GPS on for both tablets hitting the same sign at the same time but so far nothing.

We are both charging our batteries now b/c Miitomo is a HUG battery hog. 3D Miis walking around an empty room may not have been the best use of battery power. Maybe a 2D version would be easier on things but still have the same effect? (But that's just me, I like the Brawlhalla look better than SSB.) Also the game looks similar to Nintendo Badge Arcade and 2D works fine for my favorite bunny Coindexter.

Oh, there was an update this morning on Android, not sure what it does. The app didn't tell me, it was just on my list of 67 apps that need updating that I never bother with.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

veeflames

@rjejr: Yeah, I agree. Miitomo IS a battery hog. I appreciate smooth 60FPS, but it really strains the hardware. My phone gets hot while I use the app. I don't think that's ever happened before.
And I did see the update. The log simply says it "fixes issues." I can't even dowload it because apparently I've run out of space (I really need to get a bigger memory card).

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

I haven't tried the Face-to-Face feature yet. Many people are having troubles with it, so I'm guessing that update fixes it.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

4stringsteve

@rjejr I added my fiance, and my fiance's mother with the Face-to-Face feature with no problems. I'm not sure how it works, if it is using wifi (which ours is pretty poor), or bluetooth, but we got it working.

Holy cow, I had one guy add me from my twitter account and he had so many friends, needless to say my friends list is pretty full 100+ in one night. Hopefully this makes the daily missions easier to complete.

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9139-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Defian

4stringsteve

@PikminFan22 well when we used Face-to-Face, we all had iphones if that makes a difference.

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9139-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Defian

DoctorOverbuild

@rjejr: I got it to work by pressing it at the exact same time with gps on both devices, Maybe try powersaving mode on the apps setting I think it's there for a reason haha I'm up for adding you on miitomo if you're interested or anyone else for the matter!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

rjejr

@4stringsteve: "bluetooth"

Well that would explain needing to be close, I'm sure both tablets have bluetooth, and I'm also sure they both have it turned off. Thanks a lot. I'll try it later and report back. Tablets still charging now.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

rjejr

@Vee_Flames: My tablet storage has been acting weird of late. I usually have about 500-600 MB free but most apps tell me "out of room". Crazy thing is, when I checked my "Storage" my 8GB tablet says I have either 118GB or 62GB used, which obviously isn't possibly on an 8GB tablet.

My tablet does get hot all the time though, those 2 hour sessions of Candy Crush bring the burn.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

Haruki_NLI

@rjejr: I...you know it does also kinda mean that. I just make let's plays and stuff for fun. Apart from super mario 64. That game broke me when a star in couldn't reach unloaded.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Miiamoto

Okay I just added some of you, as no one I know likes Nintendo... or videogames (@HermeticMrFox). So follow me back if you want.

I never use twitter, but I'll be on there adding people until I can start getting more sweet sweet platinum coins!

[Edited by Miiamoto]

Miiamoto

Nintendo Network ID: Zeus81 | Twitter:

MarcelRguez

I couldn't make the face-to-face function work either (tried it yesterday). Furthermore, Miitomo doesn't seem to update my Twitter followers anymore. I follow people who have the app, and they follow me, but for some reason their miis aren't showing in the Miitomo "Friends" tab. Is this happening to anyone else?

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

Nicolai

Not only is it a battery hog on my phone, but it also crashes pretty frequently. I often have to hit the home button and return to it. That battery-saving mode is a must.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Modo7

I've just added so many of you on Twitter, I can't remember exactly who.

Twitter: @J__Garcia

Modo7

Boidoh

I need Miitomo friends for those My Nintendo points LOL Please help out by commenting and hearting; I do the same likewise.
Twitter https://twitter.com/Boidoh

[Edited by Boidoh]

MK7 Boidoh Community - 00-7129-7795-9381
Wii - 7071-2402-1059-5699
Mario Kart Wii - 3611-6537-0475
Dr. Mario Online RX - 4430-2128-3154

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7750-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: Boidoh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.