Forums

Topic: A Music Thread

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 2,048

Kermit1doesmath

@Colonel_Mustache my top 20 makes more sense than my top 10. But those are my top 10 bands as of now, it's always changing lol.

History is fun and this is history!

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

I only just found out today that Canadian artist Gordon Lightfoot passed away... RIP

Kermit1doesmath

@Colonel_Mustache you can't turn on the radio and not hear him at least once. Not only a great singer but a truly amazing and talented songwriter and guitar player. Unlike Neil Young and other Canadian singers, Mr. Lightfoot always stayed Canadian, for a place with such amazing landscapes and history he found ways to put them all into words.

Kermit1doesmath

@Colonel_Mustache My dad has him on vinyl, that's how you know he was Canadian lol.

Listen to Gord's Gold (an official compilation album) if you want some Canadian folk music to listen to sometime.

Magician

I haven't felt compelled to be part of the day-one zeitgeist for a Street Fighter game since the SNES days.

But damn, my boy Honda.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

I've been watching a live stream of Rock am Ring festival at the moment whilst working. Currently Fever 333 are on with their new line up and they are sounding tight!

https://www.tvnow.de/live-tv/events/utopia-stage-freitag-965762

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AnVold

Just nice retro-style song

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

Kermit1doesmath

Think I'm gonna switch to Apple Music, Spotify is starting to suck. That means imma have to re-create/transfer all my playlists...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic