Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 5,041 to 5,060 of 5,067

CaleBoi25

@Potato-man I played a lot of Sword and Octobrush before, so those gave me practice with the specail. It really is very good!

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

WoomyNNYes

It's always amazing & impressive when there are weapons I struggle with, and yet, I can encounter players online that absolutely destroy with that same weapon.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Croctopus

@WoomyNNYes Welcome to my world with the Hydra Splatling…

Of course I’m not happy with Hydra being in the next Eggstra Work. It’d be nice if we could know which Boss Salmonid gets a sticker next. I’d like a Flipper-Flopper one.

Whirling Deep Cut Fan

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

card-crunch78

I can't see myself using anything other than the Aerospray RG. I'm so used to it that I've gotten it to 5 stars.

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

MarioVillager92

I'll probably play in Eggstra Work... I suck at Salmon Run so I could use more practice I guess. Pretty sure it's the one where your rank doesn't decrease upon losing.

Also happy that the Bear Cubs won. Hooray for the teddy bears!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

CaleBoi25

I call Machine for Eggstra Work! I love that weapon

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

cegamer298

hello chat

cegamer298

Switch Friend Code: SW-0519-5138-9889

CaleBoi25

Hello ce

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

cegamer298

hi

cegamer298

cegamer298

so what y'all favorite daulies

cegamer298

Croctopus

I've loved the Squelchers since the last game. I dominated with them in Splatoon 2, even after they were nerfed. The base ones are still good in this game even though Wavebreaker isn't a good special, so I've gotten the five star badge for them. I couldn't get into the Customs here in 3 because of the Squid Beakon sub. I need bombs.

I thought I would love the Dousers at first, but Ink Mines are just an awkward fit to me. Again, it doesn't have bombs. I still prefer having two rolls. Perhaps if there's a second Douser kit with bombs, I'll try again.

Whirling Deep Cut Fan

CaleBoi25

@cegamer298 DOUSER DUALIES!!

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

WoomyNNYes

@cegamer298 I often use the dualie squelchers with splat bombs. I also like the new douser dualies, their range is great, but I don't like the ink mine sub weapon. I mainly only use weapons with a bomb sub weapon (splat bomb, suction bomb, or autobomb) because those bombs are good for countering snipers. If I don't have a bomb sub weapon, I will predictably end up with a weak team that can't counter a dominating-sniper.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

CaleBoi25

OK, why does everybody seem to hate Mines on Dousers? I honestly think it works fairly well on them!

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

WoomyNNYes

@CaleBoi25 I do like mines. They work well. But too often, I end up playing against a team with a deadly sniper, and none of my teammates can counter that sniper. So, I usually regret not having a bomb I can throw. I can totally manage, or counter a sniper with throwable bombs.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

vio

@CaleBoi25 The new Grizzco weapon was already spoken about here. That stage could make for a really good Big Run!

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

vio

@Croctopus What?! Wavebreaker is a great special! I've gotten so many splats with it and it's ability to track opponents is a big perk too.. I love taking mah Heavy Splatling with the Sprinkler and Wavebreaker into Splat Zones! I can frequently kill it on Splat Zones with that combo. I've always loved the Squelchers, even the MUCH different original Splatoon 1 version, but they need to be buffed! They only got nerfed in Splatoon 2 because of the main power up ability, but that ability doesn't even exist in 3, so not buffing them back up to their former glory is simply makes no sense.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

Croctopus

@vio Alright, fine; I would get a surprising splat from the Wave Breaker since just like with Big Shots, people forget to hop when in the middle of the action. It's more effective in Anarchy Battles. I've just fallen in love with Triple Inkstrike after playing so much Octo Shot. That with Splat Bombs have allowed me to slay, though I sometimes miss the Squelchers' range. I'm torn between whether that or the Squelchers should be my favorite weapon so far.

Just to clarify, I mained the Customs in 2 after they released. The base ones had Tenta Missiles, but I preferred the Customs for their Splat Bombs. They're simple, but they're my favorite sub. I'm REALLY good at throwing those.

Whirling Deep Cut Fan

CaleBoi25

Untitled
Please, Nintendo...
#GrimSwigAutoCrab

EDIT: You may have to click on the image to see it.

Edited on by CaleBoi25

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

Grumblevolcano

I wonder when the May Splatfest will be, the weekend before TTYD feels like the perfect timing but Nintendo's had Splatfests clash with big releases in the past before so may be TTYD weekend instead.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic