Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 6,921 to 6,940 of 16,251

thelegendoflink

@Clay
It's OK, I participate in most of the games we organize here anyways, so more will come. And I'm not sure about that, you were a really big threat since you seem to have gotten so good at fusion, and yoshi wasn't far behind.

And did somebody say party time? /me breaks off the Celestial Fireworks

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Happy_Mask
Weegeeman's got the moves!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

thelegendoflink

By the way, here is the data I had promised. Keep in mind these aren't perfect numbers, but it's the best the KIU community has came up with:
First, the japanese data. The japanese KIU wiki is the one who revealed the most things about fusion, so their investigation does hold some weight:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AqNnc5bEWW4idGx1...
Just translate the page.
Then, from the gamefaqs KIU boards, the most used theory is, for Overall Defense:
Level 1: Damage taken -~10%; Damage to OHKO =~247
Level 2: Damage taken -~16%; Damage to OHKO =~265
Level 3: Damage taken -~22%; Damage to OHKO =~285
Level 4: Damage taken -~29%; Damage to OHKO =~313
Level 5: Damage taken -~36%; Damage to OHKO =~347
Level 6: Damage taken -~43%; Damage to OHKO =~390
Level 7: Damage taken -~50%; Damage to OHKO =~444
Level 8: Damage taken -~57%; Damage to OHKO =~517
And for health:
+1:242
+2:262
+3:282
+4:302
+5:322
+6:342
The error varies for each one, since they were done in two different places. Another source tells me Health +6 adds 113.6, but you can see the difference is minimal.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Knuckles

I'm opening an FFA, join, and please fight your best.
If you place higher than me in the matches, then you can party here! If you don't then you can still party, I don't care! I just want us to be like we usually are, not our recent behavior.....

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Namco

party???
Yeah! I love parties!!! I have brought chips,popcorn and even some hotdogs
Untitled

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

thelegendoflink

After some little math failing (shame on me) I did the two possible results.
The Gamefaqs data says it should take around 795 damage to OHKO, while the japanese one says it's between 748 and 768. So yeah, that's a pretty big difference between the two theories, but honestly I'd believe easier in the Japanese Wiki.

Prof_Clayton

GGs @Zach @Knuckles and @TLoL! :3
@Zach You did really well with the Aurum Palm.
@TLoL Every time, I fall for the old Shield trick every time! >.<
@Knuckles Have fun in.... wherever!
So, Just in case anyone was wondering, Sticker Star is awesome. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Good games guys!
@Clay
I laughed, then you did the same thing to me. It was sad

Auracle

I'm back! Oh look, a party! Nice.
@Clay - Yes, Sticker Star is excellent.
I'm going to work on some more bios now. I'm really glad that you guys like them.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Namco

True_Hero wrote:

I'm going to work on some more bios now. I'm really glad that you guys like them.

Lol those bios are funny @true_hero i'm not a senior member to this thread but can you make one for me... Pleeaassse (sign weapon beam claws color gold/yellow)
EDIT: happy new year everyone it's 2013 here!

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Auracle

@sir_Anthony - Of course I'll make one for you. You didn't have to ask. I'm making them for any functioning member of this thread, which includes you. I can't say when I'll do yours though, since I'm doing them as they come to me.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Auracle

Name: Professor Clayton
Untitled
Character Information: Professor Clayton S. Luigi is the founder and director of the KIU University (the Latin name is Chatzy). The Professor has a nack for puzzles, and Rubix cubes can often be found where he last waited to snipe. While his puzzling skills do help him strategically support his friends and defeat his enemies, he does perhaps spend a bit too much time putting the power pieces together. The Professor is rumored to have a heart as big as his hat (that's saying something) as he's always ready to give aid to his friends. Being a gentleman, he dislikes any spats and does his best to end them quickly and politely.
Fighter Color: Since a gentleman always dresses his best, he is usually seen wearing dapper blue or brown suits on the field. He has, however, decided not to bring his top hat for obvious reasons.
Signature Weapon: Clayton's two very favorite weapons are his Midnight Palm and Lancer Staff. He does work on creating even better weapons though, partially out of necessity, partially since it's fun like a puzzle.
Power of Flight Clayton uses a means of flight so clever and unique that none of us have figured out how it works yet. He only can use it for so long though, or he runs the risk of someone figuring out his secret.

Edited on by Auracle

Auracle

Name: 3Dash
Untitled
Character Description: 3Dash is cool. He is known by many names, with 3Dangerous3Dash, NintenDash, and Dash being just a few of them. He enjoys a good fight and always keeps cool under fire. While he could simply chuck ice balls at his opponents from afar, he prefers to get up close and personal with his attacks; perhaps he does this to give his adversaries a chill. While his cool demeanor sometimes causes friction between him and the fiery Juan, they still work well together. When he's not skating rings around his foes, he enjoys training his protege and heckling rabbits.
Character Color: 3Dash generally wears ice blue armor. On hot days, however, he wears water blue armor for some reason.
Signature Weapon: 3Dash's trusty Magnus Club will send chills down your spine. It's powerful swings will stop baddies cold in their tracks.
Power of Flight: 3Dash soars through the air by creating wings of ice born aloft by frigid winds. He can only stay up so long as his wings will melt if he flies too long. Perhaps Santa can give him a ride in his sleigh, then.

Edited on by Auracle

Auracle

@GamecubeMan - Thanks. You'll get one too, so don't think that you can escape! I do need a break though, so I'll get back to this later.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.