Forums

Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - OT

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,096

yokokazuo

@Luna_110 Kiria can get a bunch of really good magic skills of various elements, but she does generally lack defence so that can be a problem.
Aside from Itsuki who you have to include in your party, I like to have Yashiro (swordmaster) and either Eleonora or Kiria.
@Haru17 you can have three in a battle at a time and aside from Itsuki, anyone can change out at anytime when it's their turn.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

jump

Haru17 wrote:

Here we go again: a bunch of white men complaining about the 'feminist menace.'

Boy do I love the gaming community (gag).

Oh irony.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Haru17

jump wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Oh irony.

Are you saying I can't balk at the sayings of white men just because I'm a white man?

That's racist.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

jump

Haru17 wrote:

jump wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Oh irony.

Are you saying I can't balk at the sayings of white men just because I'm a white man?

That's racist.

That wouldn't be irony though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Haru17

jump wrote:

That wouldn't be irony though.

Then feel free to elaborate with more than a single-line sentence.

IDK what you're saying.

whodatninja

FINALLY managed to order a copy of the PAL Special Edition. Only took me two weeks of searching and waiting.

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

mjharper

There's a new promo video from NOA on the western version of this game. Goofy "DJ" stuff aside, it's a good intro into what the game's about. I'm glad Nintendo is putting a little effort into promoting this game stateside - I'm looking forward to playing this one.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

JaxonH

That's not a bad trailer. The DJ thing is meh but, this trailer does actually explain the game quite well.

I'm excited for this, and it's getting closer by the day.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Why is this so expensive and very hard to come by in Europe? It's €80 plus postage. The Twilight Princess HD bundle had the game, CD soundtrack and amiibo and sold for €50. Even Star Fox Zero: First Print Edition had the game, steelbook and Star Fox Guard and that was €65. Xenoblade Chronicles X Collectors Edition was €55. Anyway, you get the point.

This is a game that bombed in Japan, has been lazily translated, censored, is charging for DLC packs on day 1 and they expect us to pay €80+ for that privilege? What makes it worth so much more than the other bundles? Some song lyrics cards and stickers? Hardly. I want to buy it but there's no way I'm paying €85 for such a niche game.

Edit: Also, there won't be a single shop in Ireland selling the Fortissimo Edition.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Grumblevolcano

@SLIGEACH_EIRE Simple, Atlus is involved. The Atlus mess in Europe has been going on for years and SEGA buying Atlus infact made things worse.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Shinion

@Grumblevolcano have you seen the mess regarding Persona 5? That statement from SEGA was just hilarious, thanks for telling us you're interested in doing your job SEGA, you bunch of brilliant buffoons!

Shinion

Haru17

whodatninja wrote:

Nintendo right now:
Untitled

Pretty cringy!

I KNOW, right!? That wasn't even the worst line.

kkslider5552000

I feel like Nintendo has spent the past 2 years amusing themselves more than anything else, so I just consider this a continuation of that.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

whodatninja

Haru17 wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Nintendo right now:
Untitled

Pretty cringy!

I KNOW, right!? That wasn't even the worst line.

And you know DJMasterSeal likes to SLAY!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Haru17

whodatninja wrote:

And you know DJMasterSeal likes to SLAY!

Untitled

JunkosBoobies

whodatninja wrote:

Nintendo right now:
Untitled

Pretty cringy!

Untitled
And yeah. I'll still most likely give the game a shot (the localization choices of Fates, bad as they were, I still played the games and enjoyed them), but seriously? "And you know DJMasterSeal likes to SLAY!" That's an actual line in a promotional game trailer. I'm done. I'm effing done.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.