Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 2,517

yokokazuo

@Socar you can get more once your staff shop is fully upgraded though.
I do know what you mean about that though and wish there was an option to save between the two chapters. I accidentally got someone killed in chapter 17 so I had to restart and go through all of the enemies on 16 again.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

edhe

GAME (UK) customers - are the orders going through the Royal Mail? According to the website, if they are untracked (and hence, Royal Mail), they may take up to 5 days from being shipped to arrive. Just wanted to clarify.

I preordered Xenoblade Chronicles X well in advance from GAME, and I received it later than expected...

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

DreamyViridi

@edhe - I honestly don't mind waiting a bit so long as I actually get it. Apparently, my order's been shipped so fingers crossed.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

edhe

@DreamyViridi

The reason I'm concerned is that I won't be at home to receive it tomorrow - if it goes through the Royal Mail though, they can send it to a nearby post office or rearrange a later delivery. I'm not sure what would happen if it was sent through one of the private companies.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

DreamyViridi

@edhe - I do think orders go through Royal Mail if I remember correctly.
Then again, my order details say 1-2 working day; so I'm not sure.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AlliMeadow

I just started downloading the game from the eShop, but there is only one option which is Fire Emblem Fates. There is no birthright or conquest to chose from in the shop. Anyone know why that is?

AlliMeadow

Nintendo Network ID: Alli-V-Meadow

jump

AlliMeadow wrote:

I just started downloading the game from the eShop, but there is only one option which is Fire Emblem Fates. There is no birthright or conquest to chose from in the shop. Anyone know why that is?

Once you get to chapter 5 in the game it'll ask you which version to play as that's when the games differentiat between the two.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AlliMeadow

@jump okay, so after you've made that decision, the other game will be locked? Strange how it's different from the US.

AlliMeadow

Nintendo Network ID: Alli-V-Meadow

jump

AlliMeadow wrote:

@jump okay, so after you've made that decision, the other game will be locked? Strange how it's different from the US.

I think so but I've got the special edition version so it didn't come up as locked when I replayed the chapter.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Grumblevolcano

Just downloaded Map Pack 1 so that's all preorderable DLC sorted until July I think (Map Pack 2).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DreamyViridi

Phew; GAME pulled through. Just got the special edition.
It's nice to finally have it in my hands but I'll wait until a little later to start playing it.

Mario Maker Levels

edhe

@DreamyViridi

Nice one. I'm a bit peeved though myself - it used to be that you'd be able to get them before the release date - I preordered it nearly two months ago, they've surely had it in stock for a few days, but they won't send it out so it reaches most people on Friday. I may eat my words as it arrives later today (unless I'm not here), but like I said, my Xenoblade Chronicles X was late...

In any case, I won't have time to play it until Tuesday anyway, but I wouldn't mind having a look at some of the collecters edition material in the meantime.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

jump

I got my copy from Game and it came on Wed

Nicolai wrote:

DreamyViridi

Getting it earlier would've been nice, yes, but at least I got it on release day.
And it's better to receive the order in general than have it cancelled or something, right?

Mario Maker Levels

Peach64

It will probably be gone in minutes, but as of this moment, Game.co.uk have stock of the special edition for £69.99 (RRP)

Peach64

Specaleditionplz

im just hoping for the special edition or im not getting it......

Specaleditionplz

TheXReturns

Having received my copy yesterday (Royal Mail decided to be nice for some reason) (It's really not a distraction I ought to have had in the midst of my exams. XD), I can say I'm really loving Birthright, and I'm sure I'll love Conquest when I get around to it.

My only minor gripe is that while My Castle is a massive step forward for the series, the lack of a decent world map compared to Awakening just seems like such a step backwards... It may only be minor, but it is something that I miss from my Awakening days.

But yeah. I look forward to joining the online at some point. I'm sure My Castle has plenty to offer.

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

RR529

@TheXReturns, while I missed the world map too, I think they ommited it because it wouldn't make too much sense in Conquest (since you can't visit past maps), and they wanted a single set up that would make work for all versions.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

TheXReturns

@RR529 Having played the first couple of chapters of Conquest, I get that now. I still miss it though. XD Perhaps more recognisable landmarks on the world map would've worked better, so you could've got a scale of where you'd been.

EDIT: Or even like a red line plotting your route.

Edited on by TheXReturns

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

JaxonH

So, how are you Europeans liking the game so far? 😃

I know many of you are still waiting for SE to arrive in the mail. Me, when it released here I was so excited I bought 2 copies digitally (both paths for each 3DS) and played through Chapter 7 before my SE even arrived.

Pro Tip
If you buy physically, and a copy digitally, you can copy data back and forth between the two. AND, use that to actually transfer data from a Special Edition cartridge, to the digital version, and then back to a separate physical cartridge which doesn't even need to be the SE. Could just be Birthright or the Conquest cartridge too.

I have my saves copies across 2 SE cartridges, 2 digital versions on multiple 3DS, and physical cartridges of Birthright and Conquest. Really handy if you like transferring saves.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.